RUWU High Efficiency Fans – Germany
ruwu fan has more than 30 years of experience in building of fans for variety of industries such as automobile, furnace, chemistry, pharmaceutical, cement and nuclear power. All fan components are manufactured 100% in house, and ruwu is able to offer special materials, drivers coating and customized fans. Radial single inlet and single stage fans with flow rate up to 800,000 m3/h and differential pressure up to 30,000 Pa represent ruwu’s product portfolios.
Double radial inlet fans are also manufactured up to 1,200,000 m3/h, and the axial fans with welded steel impellers, can be completely made from Cr-Ni steel for aggressive gases.
The ruwu’s special product are:
– Plug in fans without spiral casing.
– Pressure resistant fans up to 120 bar system pressure.
– Multistage fans for the pressure up to 50,000 Pa.
– Hot gases fans, with the operating temperature up to 900oC for the industrial furnaces and extreme aerodynamic requirements.
– Wear resistance fans with particularly coating impellers and spirals, corrosion proof fans with rubber lining, PTFE or plastic coating.
– Explosion proof fans acc to ATEX zone 1,2,21,and 22 after RL 94/9EG.